As hard as it is to believe, we are in the midst of the holiday season. This is the time when we begin to focus on making our gift purchases for our family, friends, and loved ones. As easy as it is to procrastinate, it usually leads to stress, anxiety and gifts that aren’t quite as “perfect” as you originally anticipated. We wanted to try and help by providing you with some cool picks of our own. We posted a number of gift ideas for men the other day and up next is our gift guide for the amazing ladies in your life…
1. Glamglow GLAMSEXY Ultimate Anti-Aging Set– Lindsey has used the Glamglow masks for a couple of years now and look forward to applying them every time. She notices a difference after every use. This particular set offers a daily exfoliating mask, an exfoliating treatment mask and a clarify mask. This is great for the girl who is product-obsessed.
2. We love a great pair of flannel pajamas for the winter and these J. Crew jammies are not only comfy and cozy but they super festive! It would be a cute to give them as an early gift so they could be worn on Christmas Eve.
3. This is one of our favorite gift ideas for a special family member or loved on in your life. This cuff contains the engraved coordinates of your choosing. For example, you can input the coordinates of where you two first met, where she was married, or even the location of a childhood home. It’s a thoughtful gift that should bring a smile (or maybe even a tear) to any girl’s face.
4. For the trendsetters in your life, this pair of marled leather gloves is a fantastic option. They definitely provide a bit of a cool edge compared to a traditional pair of leather gloves.
5. Behold one of the most beautiful winter coats we have ever seen…and it’s (heavily) on sale! The beautiful dove gray color and faux fur collar help make this a wonderful addition to a fashionista’s winter wardrobe.
6. Do you have a close friend who recently became engaged or perhaps a sister or mom who is too busy to clean her engagement ring? This brush by Baublerella is incredible. You simply twist the bottom and the cleaning solution fills the built-in brush. All you do is “brush” on your ring and viola! Your diamond is glistening in a letter of seconds.
7. Next up, a pair of headphones for the friend or family member who likes to stand out…and who is constantly listening to music. Baublebar paired up with FRENDS and came out with this stunning pair of blinged out headphones. Amazing, right?
8. We both are amazed by just how often we wear our denim vests. This particular style of vest has proven to be a phenomenal addition to our wardrobes. We LOVE this one by Madewell. It would be a great pick for someone who loves to feel cool but comfortable.
9. For the coffee drinker with a wicked sense of humor, check out this adorable mug from Urban Outfitters!
10. Finally, for the one who has been through it all with you, this adorable and sweet Best Friends throwback necklace…