It is the time of year when the two of us begin our holiday shopping. We both try to be proactive and finish up long before Christmas so that we can focus on our favorite part…gift wrapping! We wanted to create little gift guide for those of you who have large families or tons of girlfriends. Purchasing gifts for so many girls and women in your life can become costly so we hope that sharing some adorable items under $25 will be helpful. Simply click on the pictures below to check out the details for each gift idea!
1. This faux fur scarf is perfect for just about any lady in your life who appreciates layers and sophistication.
2. We love this little “PARTNER IN CRIME” keychain! It is such a fun idea to gift to your very best friend this holiday season. Keychains are nice gift option because people rarely think to purchase one with personality for themselves.
3. Deborah Lippmann polishes are high quality and long-lasting. With burgundy continuing to be such a hot color this season, this beautiful shade is a great option for moms, mother-in-laws, sisters, friends…etc.
4. How gorgeous are these tea lights? These are so perfect for the girls in your life who seem to have everything. I mean, what are the odds that they have tea light candles resting in the most perfect little gold bowls? They possibly don’t, but they totally should.
5. Fingerless gloves and hand warmers are everyone right now. In fact, the two of us were just saying that we each need a pair for shooting pics in the winter when are hands become too cold to press buttons. These are both trendy and functional.
6. We have no more to say about this tiny little snow globe except…who wouldn’t love this beautiful snow globe?!
7. This “THE STRUGGLE IS REAL” is a cute option for the girl in your life who has a great sense of humor…and maybe a teeny tiny flair for the dramatic.
8. We love personalized gifts because it shows that thought went into the gift. These monogrammed stickers from Minted are perfect for just about anyone. The company offers a ton of other design options as well.
9. Anthropologie always has the cutest darn mugs and this monogram mug is no exception. The sweet little gold initial combined with the geometric pattern is perfection.
10. Stationary is always a practical gift option. When it comes to stationary, we both think of Rifle Paper Co. and their cool designs, like this fun set of notecards.
11. For the girl who loves being current with the latest trends, this adorable pom pom and tassel combo can be used as a fun keychain or can be clipped onto a bag for a pop of whimsy.
12. We love the idea of writing a grocery list down on a cute piece of paper and this little market pad allows you do do just that when preparing for a quick trip to the store.
13. Chokers are EVERYWHERE and the two of us fell hard for their comeback. This burgundy version is a great option for the fashion forward ladies in your life.
14. Check out these stunning ear crawlers! We love the coolness yet simplicity of this particular pair. Perfect for the girl who appreciates trends but likes to just dip her toes in the trend water, so to speak.
15. Warm and cozy beanies are everywhere this winter. We love the neutral color of this one and also the feminine look.
16. Finally, how adorable are these mittens? So cute for the sister or friend who likes to feel fun, even when covered up in a winter coat!
Hope you all have a successful weekend shopping for the loved ones in your life!
Tiffany & Lindsey