Is Christmas really a week away? How did that happen? With the warmer temperatures lately, it seems more like Spring than Christmastime. Regardless of the weather, there are reminders all around us…all the beautiful decor, the delicious treats and the wonderful sounds of Jingle Bells. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!
We know there are many that have last minute shopping to do (including us), so we hope that this list of stocking stuffers help alleviate some of the questioning on what to buy.
1. This sweet coffee cup is a limited edition gold version of the Monogram Mug. Isn’t it so pretty?
2. We love this bright red polish by Essie. It is a beautiful red with an undertone of orange.
3. Chocomize Hot Chocolate on a Stick is a fun stocking stuffer idea for the chocolate lover in your family. You simply swirl the stick in hot water or milk and it turns into hot chocolate!
5. How cute are these triangle-shaped earrings from Dogearred?
6. For the men in your life who like to feel well-groomed (or whom you would like to be better groomed), check out this masculine manicure kit by Men’s Society. It even has a “woodsy” smell.
7. For the makeup-obsessed, this limited edition brush set by Sonia Kashuk is a cool idea. We are obsessing over how beautiful these brushes are and at such a phenomenal price!
8. How adorable are these matching father & son socks from Band of Thieves? Too cute.
9. Everyone needs earbuds for their smartphones and we love these Crystal Rose Gold Kate Spade earbuds.
10. This next idea isn’t for everyone, but if your special someone is of an appropriate age and has a great sense of humor, we recommend giving Cards of Humanity a try. We are warning you now, you will be offended.
11. Almost everyone we know, has a need for a traveler mug. Starbucks offers a great selection and we love this Quilted one.
12. We love burning candles and you can find them in almost every store. Our favorites include this one found at Nordstrom.
13. While receiving magazines in the mail is a thing of the past, buying your special someone a subscription doesn’t have to be. Many magazines now offer a ‘online’ subscription that you can enjoy on your smartphone or iPad.
14. Every woman needs a good hand lotion in their purse and we highly recommend any of the Crabtree & Evelyn Handy Therapy creams. They work wonders on dry hands.
15. Does your special man shave? Pop one of these shaving brushes by The Art of Shaving in his stocking and we are sure we will love it.
Happy Friday and Happy Shopping!
Tiffany & Lindsey