Do you struggle to come up with new ideas for the dads in your life when Father’s Day rolls around? Do you tend to wait until the last minute and scramble to put together a gift? We decided to be proactive this year and compile a list of fun ideas for Father’s Day gifts.
1. We LOVE this first idea. The Tie Bar via Nordstrom offers a box containing a pair of ties and a coordinating pocket square. This idea is perfect for the man who loves to look his best. Here are just a few options…
2. While gifting socks used to seem like an easy last minute gift, patterned socks nowadays have become a staple in a well-dressed man’s wardrobe. A great pair of socks is a simple way for a man to flash his individual style. We love the various styles that Happy Socks offers.
3. This natural wood iPad stand is not only functional but it is so good-looking. It is great for the guy who works from home or who wants to add a bit of personality to his work office.
4. Do you have a guy on the go? Why not give him The Art of Shaving Travel Kit, so he can still experience a close shave while he is away.
5. Finally, what man does not love a great watch? They can’t carry designer handbags so a watch allows them to invest in their own accessory like this silver and brown Burberry watch. It may be a splurge, but trust us, it’s worth it!
We hope that these gift ideas help you out a bit, even if they just help you get your wheels turning! Whatever you decide to purchase for the special men in your life we hope that you have a wonderful day showing them how much you love them!
Tiffany & Lindsey